Scam report haa

• Please stay safe while using our site. We highly recommend using a reputable middleman for every deal.
  • Welcome to the site! We look forward to you being a part of our community. Please feel free to sign up using the register button at the top left!

coby

May 23, 2020
Username:
haa

OG-Market Profile Link:
https://og-market.com/members/haa.410/

Alias:
haa

Deal Date / Scamming date:
June 22nd 2020

Amount scammed:
325$ BTC

Details about the Incident:
Ok so to start off I bought the Minecraft acc “Cart” off-site using zyger ass mm, everything smooth fast deal, after a week of having it I find a buyer and flipped the acc to a user offsite on ogu using awhile as mm. At the time the account wasn’t still email changeable when I sold it which was June 5th and I had told him that it wasn’t email changeable and I told him that he had to wait a couple of weeks to change it. So on June 22nd he told me that he had loosen access to the acc and email. At that time I asked him if he changed the email on it and he told me he wasn’t able to. So I immediately contacted the email provider and managed to recover the email but all of the emails in it were encrypted and I wasn’t able to recover them. So on the 24th of June I checked the og market discord and saw the acc for sale and I asked how he obtained and he had told he had boughten of a polish hacker and that he wanted to stay his identity private. And now I managed to recover the email but the acc has been email changed. So I either want to return the 325$ BTC to my buyer or the acc back to him.

Proof:
Also will like to mention that we lost the dm’s in which we did the deal. But we have restated it again

Proof:
File(s) attached

Attachments